Special Message

My dear friends...I am selling vintage items and by definition "vintage" typically means used or second hand but mostly are in good conditions n some even mint or NEW. Some might show some sign of ageing, wear n tear. All the collections are made in England. My intention in having this blog is to share my interest and having all of us to have a quality products at a very reasonable price, which everybody afford to buy!! There is no intention to compete with anybody else business here. Hope we could benefit from the blogging world positively yeah..thank you very much for your support!!

Loves and Cheers!!

Monday, July 12, 2010

Colclough Tea Set (SOLD)

Colclough Tea Set 22 pieces
RM650 (inclusive shipping)

No comments:

Post a Comment

U can email me ur enquiries at thelovelycollections@yahoo.com or contact me at 012-2424175. Thank you